Thursday, March 26, 2015

Bobo The Cat Loves Vacuum Cleaners (Compilation)


Meet Bobo the cat! As I watch Bobo get vacuumed, I had two thoughts: I wondered if that cat was just too lazy to groom himself by licking himself clean, and I wondered if I could teach my cat to like to be vacuumed (just because it looks kinda fun), without causing him too much anxiety.

On her YouTube channel, Krzysztof Smejlis said that she didn’t teach Bobo to get vacuumed. Kryzysztof said: "When he was a little kitten (about 2-3 months old) he liked to play with the brush. Now getting vacuumed is a ritual for him." She also cautions, “Because it's unusual behavior - please don't try this on your own cat (unless you're sure in 100% that he likes it like Bobo, otherwise, you could hurt him and he could hurt you).”

With her input, I believe I’ll just watch the Bobo videos and not try to vacuum a cat in my house because I believe my kitty would probably hate the noise and the sensation. Besides, if I do something that really upsets my kitty, she might quit bringing me those stellar gifts of dead mice and birds. I don’t know what I’d do without those sweet gifts at the foot of my bed on a cool morning!

Does your cat have some unusual behavior?


No comments:

Post a Comment